I wish I had that same power like Edward Cullens from Twilight,
I wish I can read minds,
It's so hard what this guy is thinking about sometimes,
I've been dating this guy for 2 months now,
I have no idea what he wants,
His words sometimes says it,
but his actions are still doubtable,
Sometimes,
I can tell that he's comfortable,
but then he's not
His text,
I can't figure it out,
Sometimes you can tell how people are through their text,
but this one,
I can't pin point on what is going on with his feelings,
I mean he said he has feelings for me,
but the way he talks/text to me is so weird...
I don't understand him
I thought I was opening up to him,
I'm letting my guard down,
I'm letting him find my damn heart,
but I am not getting through to him,
and I don't know what it is,
It's so hard to read him...
I wish he would just tell me and show me,
what is going on...
No comments:
Post a Comment