Something I've always hesitant to believe, is having that gut feelings
People sometimes believe what's on their heart or their mind,
but sometimes it's actually what's in your guts,
From the past,
I've tried to ignore my gut and went with my heart and that I thought I love him,
well I was blinded by love and i didn't really know what was right,
I grew up,
I understood what love is and what's in my heart and what I felt,
I trusted my guts,
something was going wrong, so I followed my gut
and there it was... my gut was right...
Recently, I've been seeing so many people get hurt by their first love and it's not even funny
I thought I was the only one that went through what I had to go through, but I've been hearing things from people that I know that are hurting...
My story,
I thought I was in a serious relationship, but it wasn't, because we were so young and he didn't want what I wanted,
and so he played with my heart and hurt it and broke it into little tiny pieces...
In some cases, it's sweet that they've stayed together since high school...
but if one have a gut feeling something is wrong, you have to go with it...
snoop around and find out, it's okay, because you've been with this guy forever,
what's wrong with snooping around,
if one's gut tells him/her something is wrong, then something is wrong and they gotta find it out on their own...
I did...
Coping would be another blog, but if you ask me how I did it, then I will tell you.
I just know now,
I do not want to jump into any serious relationship, because I do not want to have my gut to tell me, "something is wrong with this one" ...
No comments:
Post a Comment