In general,
Sometimes when you're in a relationship and one is bound to mess up,
No matter what reason it may be as to what they messed up on,
or why they messed up,
Does it matter?
Do you give them another chance?
From my past experience,
At first,
I was blinded by love,
I forgave the guy,
I kept thinking it was me,
something is wrong with me,
but it had to stop,
I couldn't fix what was broken anymore,
I had to stop it,
I had to do what was best for me,
I have seen and heard so many people getting hurt recently,
from all the experiences that I went through,
Just thinking about what they're going through... it's really sad,
All I can tell them is do what's right for you,
If you're tired of always fixing the relationship and you're sick of all the games,
then I say, KEEP MOVING FORWARD and look forward to what you can do for your future,
Now,
What if it's a minor mistake,
What if they didn't cheat nor play any games,
What if they lie to you,
Is lying an exception?
Where do we draw the line?
No comments:
Post a Comment