Friday, May 13, 2011

Temptation

It’s tempting,
But I have to resist the temptations,
The temptation of love,
This feeling where I can’t control myself,
Because I want him so bad,
So bad that I want to ride him,
I can’t be listening to any Plies right now,
Especially “You” by Plies… or Trey Songz, “On Top,”
I can’t help myself anymore,
It’s been too long,

He said he has a lot of PTO…
But I can’t let him do that,
I can’t let him have time off just so he can spend one night with me,
I care about him and his future and everything else; I don’t want him to loose any of that for me,
No, no, no…
No matter how much I want to be with this guy,

I don’t know what to do with these feelings inside,
I’m suppose to take it slow,
I can’t just give him what he wants,
Even though I want it too,

Every time I kiss him now,
I feel like I don’t want to stop,
And I will want him even more,

When he leaves, I feel like he’s gone forever
It’s that kind of feeling,
The feeling to want someone like him,
The man you can’t live without,
I can’t resist this temptation of wanting to love a man….

No comments:

Post a Comment