I don't know what it is,
When you're talking or dating someone,
and trying to get to know them,
Don't you really want to get to know a person,
I mean,
am I not trying my hardest to get to know someone,
I asked so many times,
but did I ever get that answer,
NO!
Is it me that has to really try the hardest to be with someone?
Cuz I could've swear or promised MYSELF that I wasn't going to do this again,
This, me doing all the initiating... initiating the conversations, the meetings, invitations...blah blah blah....
I wasn't about to work the relationship up again... I was tired of doing that and I am tired of it, right now...
I mean,
If a guy is really really falling for you or they really really like you,
they should be the one who needs to work up in this relationship,
I'm not about to give my heart to someone right there and then....
I told him and this blog, my heart is hidden in a box, and yes that heart in that box is still broken...
every guy have to work really really hard to get that box and some how be able to really really know how to fall in love with me,
Am I worth the trouble... If you work hard enough to want to love me... I think I'm worth it...
I think they just need to really try harder to really make me really interested in them...
No comments:
Post a Comment