Sunday, April 24, 2011

Conflict of Interest

People say it's bad to date your best friend of opposite sex
What do I think about it?
I have no clue, because I haven't really been in that situation.
I think it depends on that individual,
If both parties want to get involve with another, I think that they should make a pack about their relationship
or they should really talk it out before getting into something really serious

My friend said that I catch feelings quickly,
and I said I do,
that is why I have my guard up,
I don't want to catch any feelings unless the other person feels the same way

As I am learning through my broken heart,
I realize that it is too much trouble to date your best friend of opposite sex
You are friends for a reason,
Let's just keep it that way

No comments:

Post a Comment