Friday, April 22, 2011

Curse Me

My heart is so broken that when someone try's and fixes it they will give up
I'm so broken
I'm so cursed with no love
It's like I can't wake up from a bad dream
I'm sleeping like Sleeping beauty, but my Prince who try's and wakes me up can't do it
Am I too over protective over myself so that no one can break me further

I hope I didn't push him away
I"m too scared to let any one in, even though their intention is not to hurt me
I tried and I failed,
I failed to love, because I fear to love
I fear Love
I cursed myself to love another man

Will I eventually love him
Will he really wait for my heart
Will he be the one to find my heart that's hidden in a box, surrounded by toxic chemical, hidden in an invisible mountain which can only be seen with a special glasses, and able to go through different abyss of my personality...
We will never know

My heart is cursed,
I'm cursed,

I don't think my heart will never be healed,
Heart is still Broken!!

No comments:

Post a Comment