Sunday, March 20, 2011

Where I am now in this Love Life of Mine

He cancelled our date last night (friday night, 3/18/11), because he said he had to work late
He came over Saturday afternoon to say hello and then left to watch UFC fight with his coworkers, so he told me...
He had mentioned to me that he wanted to reschedule our friday night date to saturday night, but he already had plans...
it was nice for him to visit,
but he should've told me that he wasn't available to hang out saturday night...
so that is why I am writing this early Sunday morning, because I could've been hanging out with him right about now...

We barely talk on the phone, we text a lot, but it feels like I've been the one trying to have a conversation with him every single day
how am I suppose to know if he is really interested in me...
He don't answer my calls when I call him,
his texts are sometimes late... so I try to make my text late

I'm not trying to give him a hard time,
It just feels like he's giving me a hard time...
what do I do?
I don't want him to lead me on, nor play with my heart...
I told him everything,
he told me that the last thing he wants to do is hurt me,

Gosh, getting to know someone is hard,
I don't want to assume nor get to conclusion quickly...
I will go with the flow...
I am trying to go with the flow...
It's hard to think that everything will be alright,
It's hard to think... "what if I fail this one?"

No comments:

Post a Comment