Saturday, March 26, 2011

Break Through

This past few days/nights was great.
I think that we had a break through about what is going on with him and I,
it's been a month, and i think that we were both so guarded with our feelings and emotions
and we don't know what to do

Guard is still up, but not so high now
He told me how he really feels,
I told him how I really feel,
He said that it's very hard for him, like how it is for me,
glad we're on the same page about how we feel,
he's scared I could tell,
I'm scared too,
I know that he's here for me,
and that everything is going to be okay...

We made out like crazy,
we went up to 2nd base...lol
he made me feel... so sexy


he's the only ONE that gave me real intimacy

Where do we go from here?

No comments:

Post a Comment