March 1st we got back from the PI
I really like him, so I got his email,
Of course I had to initiate the conversation,
I emailed, then he emailed me back then I emailed and then I texted
We had our first date/meeting since the trip on 3rd at Sonoma chicken
We kept texting and talking since then,
We was hitting it off
Then we had another date at Gerry’s then here today the 10th at my house,
We had pizza and desert and were watching a movie and then all of the sudden in the middle of the movie; he had to leave, because he has work in the morning…wtf
Whao… what do you do from that…
And on top, you made me rent this movie and watch, Love Jones
Yeah… I liked it… I liked how relationship will work out on it’s on when you least expect it
Learn how to Love…
He made me watch something that I already know…
This is why, I don’t want to have to love…
I tried everything… I’m the one who’s been texting and calling… what more can I do right now… but wait
Just cuz I hide my feelings or he thinks I’m cold hearted,
I do have feeling, and tonight… he just hurts it
I really don’t want him to just play around with my heart,
Don’t take my love for granted,
Don’t take my heart for granted,
I am not some girl that you can play around with
My feelings are hurt,
It made think that something is wrong that he just going to up and leave in the middle of the date…
Yeah thanks…. Really…
No comments:
Post a Comment