Saturday, March 26, 2011

A Test

When is right for someone to test you on how well you do things for a relationship?
I didn't know that it's a test, when a guy opens the door for you, you were suppose to reach the driver's side door to open it.
That was a test that I failed to do... Well that's what he said.
I didn't know there was such thing as a door test...
I was like.... whao... smh
because if it was me and I was testing him, he failed long time ago...
If I was to test every single thing that what I think a man should do for me, he would've failed in some cases...
But in other hand, I'm not like that
why?
because I go with the flow and with my broken heart, I do not care about a stupid test

The other night he asked about percentage about where he is in terms of getting to my heart,
I said 20-30%
it's not a test about how to please me...
it's about pleasing/sex just a little bit...
Just because i know a lot about sex, does not mean my relationship is based on just sex
He asked a percentage... like it's a bloody test to get to my heart...
Am I testing him to see how far he will go to love me??? Maybe
I want to see who can really get my broken heart

No comments:

Post a Comment