After a short, lesson learned, relationship... my heart is still broken, in a box, surrounded with toxic chemicals, hidden in an invisible mountain that a magical glasses is the only map to finding the mountain... to find the glasses, you must overcome different obstacles...
Friday, April 27, 2012
I suck at Dating
1 Dinner that's all I get,
then the texting, the talking starts,
before you know it, you're getting to know each other,
which leads to... what if's or when will the next dinner date...
I think I blew that one this week,
it's been 2 weeks and no second date.
For guys, they get at least 3 dates,
for me, 1 date to have an impression for the guy to have him keep calling me or talking to me,
but I think I blew it after 1 date,
the talking part,
the getting to know each other part...
Scared him to death with my personality,
and pushed him away.
How do I know this,
because there's this guy,
never met him before, but started liking my post/pics/etc. on FB,
then realized we went to the same school...blah blah blah,
went on 1 date, started talking about going out again,
then started texting each other about other personal informations,
then blah blah blah,
then I said something, "I Like You"...
then it stopped.
The liking on my post/pics/etc. on FB, stopped,
the texts, the calls... stopped.
I was too forward, but told what I felt.
Was I wrong for telling him how I felt, that I like him...
I guess so.
Glad I know, Another Lessoned Learned...
Never be too forward, never text them ever or IM them on FB ever ever again...
Leaving him alone... just going to be FB friend, another one.
No comments:
Post a Comment