After a short, lesson learned, relationship... my heart is still broken, in a box, surrounded with toxic chemicals, hidden in an invisible mountain that a magical glasses is the only map to finding the mountain... to find the glasses, you must overcome different obstacles...
Thursday, April 19, 2012
Friend Zone
You say, "Homegirl," "Homie," "Jess," or "buddy/bud"... any words that will describe me as a friend, will be just my friend.
We will just be friends = Friend Zone
Why talk to someone, why hang out/have dinner/ go to concerts... when nothing happens after that.
Might as well go back to just being FWB with your old FWB guy.
I just don't want to be put in that situation, Friend Zone.
Every guy I meet or have known, all friends.
I have guy friends, but those people I know will always be my guy friends and they will always have my back.
But when you try to get to know someone that you just met, or catch up with someone from high school,
you thought, hey maybe there is something there,
but then your sisters say no don't start talking or hang out...
I didn't listen, when I kept on going...
I didn't know that we were only going to be just friends = Friend Zone
No comments:
Post a Comment