Anger is something that everyone have,
It's sometimes get bottled up and then explodes
That always happens to me.
All this working out, building up testosterone hormones...
making me feel/act like an asshole
My anger was felt by my dog and she was so upset,
I had to tone it down and she was able to come to me,
I don't know why I feel the way I do,
I was so frustrated with everything, with every little thing that is going on with my life,
With these guys that keep on flaking,
Guys getting ur number, then what... text you, then what... ended up with no date.
It's like wtf do you want... why can't u just say it.
So frustrated when I cry and then I have no one to hold me...
I have my dogs, which I am happy for,
glad they kiss my tears away when I cry,
And then there's family drama,
and then there's money issues,
I always tell myself not to let money over power ur life,
there's always to save money,
value money differently,
Valuing life for what it is.
I was so angry at everything,
I yelled at my mom,
I broke a glass,
I threw away hella shit,
I did the laundry,
just to get my mind off of this frustrations inside of me,
Getting frustrated don't get me anywhere,
I had to calm down,
glad I am calm...
WOOZZHHHAAA
No comments:
Post a Comment