Saturday, December 3, 2011

Rejected my Null Hypothesis

Last night I asked every single guy that I talked to, if I was their type?
Answers:
yes, you are sexy, but timing is off...
I like to be with someone LIKE you
I have no type, I just like mature woman...
This one is my favorite, "What kind of question is that?"

The thing is,
is that I was right,
every guy that I met by chance,
I wasn't looking for any of these guys,
they came to me,
they are all still the same,
I don't know if I will ever be ready for a relationship again,
after experiencing this single life of mine for a whole year,
I don't know what I want,
I don't think of myself any less or negative,
I know I am fabulous just the way I am,
I am sure sexy,
but
when it comes to this so called me being the type of girl that every guy would like to have,
I am that person,
they just don't know it...
New years is almost here and a lot of new years resolutions will be coming my way...

To conclude,
I don't care what every guy says,
I think if I don't a date before the holidays come,
I am deleting their number,
yes... that is my final conclusion,
they all had the chance to get to know me,
and yes I could've been their type they are looking for,
but didn't give me a chance,
so tough love for them,
Keep on steppin... KEEP MOVING FORWARD

No comments:

Post a Comment