From my last blog about being Single/Alone, I had mentioned that sometimes being independent sucks...
well it still sucks
Being alone, sometimes gives you a peace of mind
sometimes it's too lonely
but I think, what I'm learning from by being alone is that you'll always need that special someone to talk to
you may have plenty of friends
but when you go home at night,
you're all alone
you have to do things on your own,
sleep, eat, walk,... all Alone
Sometimes, don't you just wish that you could share your moment with someone special
But then again,
I will rather be alone than being with someone who can potentially hurt your heart again
I will rather do things, explore on my own than sharing the experience with someone who can potentially leave you
I may already have the feeling of insecurity now rather than later
I'll rather have my guard up now... way up, before someone crushes my heart again
Single and alone is safer than being with someone who can potentially hurt you
No comments:
Post a Comment