Just thinking...
I'm your crazy love, your sweet lady,
the one that you can't get rid of,
how come every guy I talk to want a picture of me right there and then, wtf is that all about
and yes
old wounds never heals, when it comes back, you just have to find a way to deal with it
every time I do something, I never get anything back in return,
I give, but don't receive
when they want something, they will do what ever it takes to get it,
but when they don't they make excuses to just get rid of it,
that's life,
and how do I know,
because I've been there,
if a person don't want to work things out, they will make lies and excuses just to get rid of you,
but when they want you, they will find away to get you
when they want sex,
they will do what ever it takes for you to fall for their trap,
but I know,
I am not stupid
this is the new ME
I'm not falling for any of your non-sense
I'm better than that,
it will take a person a good amount of their lives just to go find the real ME.
remember my heart is not here,
it's hidden
there's only one
one of me
and no one will know the real me,
only the people that read my blogs
it's hard,
it's hard to let someone in
No comments:
Post a Comment