Saturday, January 22, 2011

I know

I know everything that you think about, sex
When you want to "chill"
I know what you want to do,
especially the way you want me to sit on top of you and make-out with you
your so high, you don't even realize you probably kissing
your so buzz, you don't even know who you fucking around with
gladly it's not me,
because
I know
I know all your tricks,
I know what you want,
I know what you say to girls just to get them in bed with you...
I can't fall for your type... I know your type
I know when a guy is being real and want to really get to know you
and I know when you're just fooling around
I know not to get hurt anymore
guards way up...
you may get a kiss or two,
but
that's all your going to get
I can't apologize and say I'm sorry that I'm not giving you what you want...
I should have to apologize...
you should respect me enough, when I say NO
I am not and will not be one of those girls you just use,
fuck,
and be done with...
Hell NO
that is not ME
i am better than that
why
because
I KNOW!!

No comments:

Post a Comment