A week ago,
I was broken hearted,
I didn't say my heart was healed
all I'm saying is that I was heart broken
A week ago,
I was crying, crying so hard
But then I stopped because I learned,
crying is not going to get you any where
I have to remind myself to look at my life,
I have to move on from it,
I have to be strong,
I had to delete my previous blog,
because it was all about him,
I had to take everything off, delete everything, erase everything
Did I burn it, like how I burned all my other exs' things and picures?
No, because it didn't end badly
It just hurts
Am I mad? Yes
Am I hurt? Yes
Am I sad? Yes
But that was a week ago
I realize I have to much things going on,
I can't worry anymore,
if he wants to start dating other people,
it's no longer my concern.
I must KEEP MOVING FORWARD!!
No comments:
Post a Comment