Friday, December 3, 2010

Amusement Park

Life is like an Amusement Park
it's not always about the book to tell you're life story in
You can simply just go in the amusement Park,
and go on all the different rides,
when we were little, we use to ride the small rides,
different rides are simply the metaphor for different life changes
you ride one ride and get on to the next one.

Now, as time goes by; we get older,
there are bigger, longer, loopier, and scarier, roller coasters
We over come those roller coasters by accepting them,
and moving on from them.
Roller coasters are a challenge, the first drop is the baddest,
but would you want to get back to it, sometimes yes, sometime no.
For example,
I was on this one very long roller coaster that I kept going back to,
until I saw that there are were a lot more,
there's roller coasters that you wanted to get off right away,
because you didn't like
and there are some you just have to move on from.

all in all,
there are many roller coasters to get on and off from within different amusement park
I think that you just have to make your own amusement park
KEEP MOVING FORWARD!!

No comments:

Post a Comment