Another lesson learned about random sex with a guy you barely know
Cuz you see, when you want sex, you get, but when you don't and he does that means your like booty call,
Sowhat does that mean,
It means that next time he calls you or text you to come over,
You tell him your busy or out of town
which I did one time, then I saw him again and got drunk so we did it at his crib
Now lucky when I had sex with this dude, it was at his crib
Meaning that, you don't let some random dude have sex with you at your house and be done with it... no that's not how it works
If he's not in to you and you know, like I knew that nothing was going to happen between you guys then you definitely don't want to invite him to your place... never
Another thing is be safe and use protection, cuz you don't want to get pregnant or have diseases
Now whose court is the ball in, yours or his
No comments:
Post a Comment