Sunday, September 16, 2012

Not so Broken Anymore!

I was scared before,
a month later,
He's "THE ONE,"
Can that be true? Can he be "The One"?

I feel so blessed, so special...
I mean there were all these guys wanting to "hangout,"
To me, I know what I wanted, I was scared at first because every single guy always just wants to "hangout," grab a drink, and hangout... WTF is that?

BUT this "ONE" just made it all that unnecessary bullocks go away,

For the past month and a half,
he made me realize that I can love again.
My heart is not so broken anymore.

I even cry, because I am so happy
Happy that my wish came true!

Going to move on to the new blog,
the "Not so Broken" Blog, because after a year and half of being single,
and experiencing what single person like me go through
I am finally calling myself, "InLOVE" with the person I want to spend the rest of my life with.

No comments:

Post a Comment