So scared of love,
I run and/or I push them away
I get so emotionally attached,
and I'm guessing guys don't like that
I just want to know if they are as interested as I am...
It's even harder when you don't know if they are telling the truth or they're just playing around.
It's also hard if all they want to do is get into your jeans...
But if he calls, texts, misses you, and likes you so so much,
Who wouldn't want to run away from that.
You want to run away from the dream guy you now realize you really want...
From all those bad/falsified experiences you had,
You find this "one",
What are you waiting for,
Don't run away from it...
You can't find happiness unless you try,
You can't get hurt unless you try,
Try and you will see,
Instead of running away from the Love you may have!
No comments:
Post a Comment