After a short, lesson learned, relationship... my heart is still broken, in a box, surrounded with toxic chemicals, hidden in an invisible mountain that a magical glasses is the only map to finding the mountain... to find the glasses, you must overcome different obstacles...
Tuesday, July 3, 2012
Why Can't I be....
Why can't I be more than just your friend?
We met,
you said you didn't want any relationship right now,
then a year later,
you have a girlfriend...wtf
I have all these sexy, hot guys, but all of them just wants to be my friend.
and then a couple of days/months/year, they're in a relationship.
Wondering to myself, what's wrong with me?
Why can't it be ME?
Is it me? or is you?
Is it difficult for you to understand ME?
Is it difficult for you to notice ME?
Is it difficult for you to like ME?
Is it difficult for you to love ME?
Why can't I be you girlfriend?
Why can't I be more than just your friend?
I'm think I need to get rid of all of them.
Ya!
No comments:
Post a Comment