After a short, lesson learned, relationship... my heart is still broken, in a box, surrounded with toxic chemicals, hidden in an invisible mountain that a magical glasses is the only map to finding the mountain... to find the glasses, you must overcome different obstacles...
Monday, July 23, 2012
Dating is so complicated
Okay what does this mean?
First went on a "drink" date, because my sister's co-worker wanted to thank me for helping him take care of his kids at SixFlags. And of course I said yes... Why not? Right? I didn't know he was going to kiss me and like me...
So, from the movie, Hitch, "One dance, one look, One Kiss that all we get..."
And that is so true... Because it's a turn off when you're buzzed and can't kiss.
The kiss feeling was eeeehhh
I don't kiss on first dates...
Now, do I like him??
So moving on...
No comments:
Post a Comment