Monday, May 14, 2012

What do you Want?

After not talking for like a week? I got the hint... you don't want to talk. I get it. But if you would tell me what's up, I would totally get where you're coming from. "well I mean, I do like you. but it's kind of early to be declaring stuff, right? if you think about it, we kind of just met, really. I mean, I'm not some player or anything, I'm not trying to play games, but also, I think its best to just talk or meet up whenever we can and see how things go" What do you say to that? What do you do when someone do tell you how they feel? = You take it one step out of time, One day at a time But when they tell you they like you, and then doesn't do anything about it. Then what's the point?

No comments:

Post a Comment