What I have learned from this past month is that there's really no such thing as Love...
I don't think I can hope anymore for Love...
Love will never come,
I just read one of my last blog and I have said before... go on a man cleanse
I don't think I did that...
When I started, they just kept on texting me
What the F*** is with all the damn texting... what happened to phone conversations or hanging out
I tried to talk or have conversation,
I tried to want to hang out,
but WTF is with the text... I'm done...
What do they want from me?
They text one day, one night,
They text once in a while to say hello...
I want it to stop,
I wish I could just ask em what they want from me?
Why can't they commit already?
What are they waiting for?
I'm right here,
ready to love before it's too late...
No comments:
Post a Comment