Whao... It's been a month since the last time I wrote something
I've learned a lot this month...
Went on a cruise with a bunch of my guys friends and learned more about what guys go through.
So irritating
I got back and got busy...
I thought I could build some type of relationship with this guy,
but I needed a break from ALL the non-sense ego guys,
I didn't go on any dates,
What I don't understand is that,
guys text to want to hang out, when they feel it's necessary,
and when you say you're busy,
they don't text you at all.
Learned from my best friend,
was to never build a relationship or have feelings with someone,
and then have sex, and then be disappointed... No bueno!
Next time, do a hand job or something before you go beyond deeper into something you may not like...
So moving on,
talking to different guys,
Never talk to a guy whose about to get married and found out that his fiance cheated,
you talking to the guy is a no bueno...
because what if the guy is using you to get back at her...
Another guy whose too busy with work, and do not have time, but seems really cool...
What do you do?
Nothing,
If he texts, then you response,
but if he doesn't want to talk nor text to get to know you,
then move forward...
Life is too short to wait around the bush for these types of men to realize,
that there is someone so wonderful,
yet their ego/pride/assholeness gets the best of them...
No comments:
Post a Comment