Do you know that feeling...
that feeling that when your down and/or happy,
you just want to share it with someone,
but you don't have that someone to share it with.
Have you had that feeling?
The feeling of loneliness...
being alone,
yeah you have your family,
but...
they're there for something else,
for support, for opinion,
but when you're with someone,
it's different,
they hold you a certain way when you feel like crap,
they hold you just right... just to want to hold you...
I feel like crap... because I have nobody to hold me like that...
I give these guys my number...
yet I have nothing...
I have no one...
They don't want to talk,
they don't want to be just friends,
some just want more than just friends,
but some just wants to be friends...
I get so confuse,
I get mixed feelings,
I hate having these feelings...
i hate the feeling that my heart will never love again....
No comments:
Post a Comment